• Sheldon Cooper has several phobias, both common and uncommon. Some of Sheldon’s phobias that have been mentioned or alluded to on the show include autophobia, which is the fear of being alone and scelerophobia, which is the fear of criminals and burglars. He also has cynophobia, which is the fear of dogs, mysophobia, which is the fear of dirt and germs, and ornithophobia, which is the fear of birds. He clearly has others, but these are the ones that are confirmed by being mentioned in one or more episodes.
• Sheldon Cooper has an IQ of 187 and he completed the fifth grade at the age of 11. At this age, he also entered college. At age 14, he entered graduate school and he obtained his first Ph.D. by the age of 16. In addition, he was the youngest recipient of the Stevenson Award at age 14 and a half, but that honor was usurped by Dennis Kim.
• Cooper’s three favorite films and TV shows include Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars and Star Trek. His favorite Star Trek character is, of course, Mr. Spock.
• Sheldon is a “card carrying member” of many organizations. Three of those organizations include the Justice League of America, the Museum of Natural History and a local planetarium (the specific location is never mentioned).
• His favorite movie Catwoman is Julie Newmar and his least favorite movie Catwoman is Halle Berry.
• Sheldon has a twin sister whom we meet in one episode. Her name is Missy and the other three guys in the group find her extremely attractive. He also has a brother which we never meet and he has been left unnamed to this point.
• Sheldon is allergic to cats and bees and he also has a few medical conditions and traits, including OCD, asthma, and eidetic memory. However, he likes to emphasize that he is “not crazy” because his mother had him tested for insanity during his younger days.
Sheldon Cooper is one of the best characters on TV and he offers many belly laughs for viewers.